Friday, January 6, 2012

Where the hell are my comments!?

Yes as the title says WHERE THE HELL ARE MY COMMENTS? 
I write, you read and yes I know you read and if you don't read I know most of you Google "elephant sex" in your spare time. It's all there in black and white stats.
I figure I've been patient  waiting for my first comment to arrive but noooo it's a non event. Come on, you'd think someone warped enough to write a story entitled "elephant sex" would warrant a comment as it's one of the interwebz users favorite topics. 

Yes I'm a demanding cow but FFS you'd think a little feedback wouldn't damage your keyboards. Obviously I was wrong. If you don't want to shame yourself by leaving a comment please at least share my dribble with your friends, see I can compromise.



Maybe write me a lil story on why none of you can leave a comment I don't care how ridiculous or twisted it maybe it's just be nice one day to wake up and be able to read something.

One again let me re iterate..... Where the hell are all my damn comments?!!!?

2 comments:

  1. Long time reader, first time commenter.

    Actually I lie, I only found your blog yesterday when looking for a picture of Mr Squiggle on google image search.

    I felt compelled to write this comment after reading your post, not out of pity, but as my duty as someone who enjoys reading well written, interesting material. Well done. I will continue to read your blog and who knows, I may even comment here and there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much TaSMaNiaC for your kind words of encouragement and letting me know I have at least one reader that isn't here due to elephants. Much appreciated :)

      Delete