Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Another public Holiday.......what to do

I'm in 2 minds do I take the kids to the show or do I take them to the Gold Coast and Seaworld think I'd much prefer Seaworld I get to see polar bears,but who knows what the kids want to do. The school makes it a student free day to attend the local agricultural fair but it's very limited in what they get too do.
Think I might even take them to the Queensland Museum www.southbank.qm.qld.gov.au
I like the museum with the dinosaurs and old things to look at. I love the buttons to press that give things sound effects. Sounds like I'm a kid in a toy store.

Either way must remember to charge batteries for my cameras. Wow 2am I must get some sleep staying up writing papers on social diversity for college was not may the brightest idea when I have to work in the morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment