Friday, May 6, 2011

The Future in Cards

I had my tarot read the morning after my sister's wedding, they were read by someone who has been accurate about so much for other people I know. Anyway my reading told me a few things I knew I was going to do,a little no-one else knew about me and left me asking who a few people are.

I must do that overseas thing soon according to the cards but the girl reading them didn't know travel was on my to do list. I will meet my soul mate for the first time when I spin around looking for someone, he will have an accent, a lady who's name is V came through the cards and told the reader this. Who is V?This Mr Wonderful will apparently love my kids as his own and love me for who I am....weirdness and all.
I will take my kids to Disneyworld on one of many trips to the US. I will be OK financially though not rich.
I will be bi country and one of my daughters will live in Europe, all of my children will grow up strong and give me not a lot to worry about except maybe an egged house and a bit of pot smoking.
The universe will reward me from staying out of sibling squabbles. I have to stop second guessing myself and believe in myself.  I need to regain my fire and passion. Who is  "B"? There were a few other names mentioned but hey guess I'll find them soon enough. Truly not sure I want to be a homewrecker like was hinted at but with the soothed with the idea it was over a long time ago and just the paperwork needs signing.
Still married is married in my opinion FFS. 

Well that's my future in the cards, interesting but I have a few things to do before I can start on this journey. I don't take all this as gospel I just find it interesting. This reader saw my sister married and my Mum coming into money so I'm just seeing how it all turns out in the end.

If you don't know where your going you may end up somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment