Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Almost Instant Karma

Today I put out good vibes and helped by working in a shop run by volunteers to raise money for the needy in my community. I got dusty, chased by bees and now I'm soaking my feet. The world paid me for my bit of work by sending me a letter I've been waiting 10 years to receive.




I stood looking at this letter to make sure it was real and not some cruel joke,then I rang child support to make sure they really did send it. The wonderful piece of paper stated I was being sent $3600.00. I asked the poor man on the phone who had to deal with my babbling shocked ass if my ex husband sent them this money to pass on to me. I was told no they had intercepted the money that was sent to them by a third party,but they couldn't tell me the source. Thank- you mysterious third party whoever you are. $48,400 to go, but 3 grand is nothing to be sneezed at when I never thought you'd see a cent.
   
I hope the person who directed the money to me has a long and happy life if I could find them I'd say thank-you in person. This will go along way to making life easier at the moment. Oh and thanks to the nice government man on the other end of the phone,who understood why I was acting like a crazed lady who won the lottery.


No comments:

Post a Comment