Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Now to take blogging seriously

Gone with the Wind, 75th Anniversary EditionI have been blogging on and off for a while,but now I have time to take it seriously.A few weeks ago I became a member of the unemployed thanks to the Education Department doing some re arranging. So I'm going to take advantage of this time to spend some time catching up on some great books,housework,movies and blogging.

I am pretty new to writing but I'm not new to reading and have become an avid fan of many blogs. All my kids are at school during the day so after I clean up their messes,I'll have time to vent,share my weirdest thoughts and review a few things.

I have a warped sense of humour so please don't say you weren't warned. So now all I have to do is write so  buckle up, enjoy the ride and please keep your hands inside the carriage at all times.

                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment