Tuesday, August 23, 2011

We all have one

I'm sure everyone has one,you know that family member that knows everything and is completely abrasive making everyone around them walk on egg shells. Lucky Lil old me has two and they come as a package deal my sister and her husband.
My sister is the always right part of the package she can do no wrong while the rest of us poor suckers can do no right. She has never experienced the world and her life is very sheltered but she knows everything just ask her.
As for the brother in law well I can understand his lack of social skills when I look at his family but that doesn't give him the right to take credit for other peoples hard work while he's making my younger sister and I look like complete assholes to anyone that will listen. We have put up with him kissing our parents asses for a long time and have tried to ignore the bullshit that flows from his mouth every time he opens it.He's sneaky too, as nice a pie to our faces but behind the scenes he just keeps mowing us down I think this maybe a skill he's learnt from his wife so thinks it's totally acceptable but this morning the asshat had a rude awakening.

I called him at work and let fly about the hours I put into cleaning our pool just for him to come a long and fuck it all up and then when questioned had the hide to say I was the one messing with the chemical levels. While in the middle of my tirade he then asks if I always ring people and abuse them I said "No it only happens after some prick has been making me seem incompetent for years" and continued on to tell him if he wants to be in our family he needs to act like family.
I then had the courage to go and tell my parents that I just ripped him a new one knowing that later he'd be crying on their shoulders.Dad well he just kind of chuckled as Dad is a watcher and sees all but Mum well she's all stressed about any confrontations in the family being a Libra she's a fence sitter and hates any upsets.
It was only 3 months ago when my youngest sister and I admitted to feeling used and abused because no one ever says thank-you for all the shit we do.
If D and I ever  split our guts on what really happens on the property when the owners are away well it would be the beginning of the end. We feed animals that are not ours we take care of things that need to be done,that otherwise would be left undone.While the above mentioned perfect pair take all the credit and get thank-yous.
Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for 45- to 88-Pound Dogs and Puppies, 6 MonthWhen D and I moved out of home we never got new furniture given to us we had to make it on our own,but walk into my sisters house and she always has new furniture arriving and she is more than happy to point out it's a thank you gift from our Mum, we try not to let this get to us but damn it's getting kind of hard to ignore. I know for sure that our Dad doesn't know a thing about all the thank-you gifts. D and I would be happy with a verbal "Thanks" but none seem to be coming our way. So as of now I am going to say "No I can't babysit your kid and No I can't feed your dog when your off on vacations the rest of us can't afford".

Looks like I'm done with all the bullshit now I'm just sitting back and waiting for the fallout of my yelling fit that's built up over the last 5yrs when sister dearest steps up to defend her darling hubby. BRING IT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment